It's the season of nominations!
Always a difficult task, but also a joy to revisit the previous issues, and be able to contribute to projects like the Sundress Best of Net Anthology , the Million Writers Award or to Dzanc Best of Web, projects with the mission "to promote and expand the reach and prestige of online literature by offering this annual glimpse into the best writing the internet has to offer."
Going through the pages, the thought occured that it would be good if there also was a best of web for photos and artwork. Not that this would make the task easier. So here, the first round of nominations:
Best of Net / Sundress - Nominations 2011
- memory revises us – Arlene Ang & Daniela Elza
- A Fragment, with Mask and Horn – Sam Rasnake
- h/eartland - Lynne Shapiro
- Make-Believe – Al Rempel
- Temenos –Daniela Elza & Robin Susanto
- Anchor Baby – Harold Terezón (USA), Clint Cambell (USA), Carleen Tibbetts (USA), Kaira Jordan Ki (USA), Anne Yale (USA), and Omer Zalmanowitz (Israel) - a collaborate poem
Collage images: "mm" by Jeff Crouch; "into the ear" by Robin Susanto; "Astral Land" by Cliff Tisdell; "Dark Nebula" by Terrin Stam Munawet