main themes: moments - news - diary of

Friday, March 03, 2006

the quiet day

This is the day of quiet when I write with my eyes closed on this blog called just a moment I'm not kidding I really do have my eyes closed and yet I still must write around 20 words per minute this scary to become so familiar with a mahcine with a keyboard and teh write path oh how I love it I say little prayers yes I speak little prayers to god I say bles me bless me huge oh lord please because now I am jobless because things dont always look so good and the Allman Brothers sing of soulshine and maybe I hsould writre like this more often and just get rid of the typos later I once wrote something blind drunk and it got published and once I got so involved in a novella that my friend walked into my house and i told him to get the fuck out of my story.

No comments: