main themes: moments - news - diary of

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Neverfailingsun

Two days ago, as I was sitting at my desk reviewing some online classes for the exam, I lifted my eyes up to gaze through the window, and saw the sun disappearing slowly behind the trees.
And then I thought – that I can almost see the sun set from my window as I sit inside; That I can walk for less than 20 minutes, and see the sun get swallowed by the great sea – that is so special. Not many people have that privilege. It must not be taken for granted. I can accompany the sun until it fades away until the next morning, and it's like a special friend, never failing, always rising again, and it's so good for me to be so close to it. To have a true chance to enjoy it. I'm a sun-girl, always was and always will be.

No comments: